Carbon fiber request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a 4k weave and they do start with an OEM cap. I just reached out to them to figure out the type and harness. First time I've been asked that. Here's a picture of one of their custom steering wheels with dash bezel surround. And the second picture of their center console trim on one of our demo trucks.

View attachment 139432

View attachment 139433
Thank you. Their weave looks tighter than OEM, which to me is ok as it will be outside. Looks good, keep us posted.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little more pics. The way the wrap is made it really looks and feels like real authentic carbon fiber.

The exhaust tip is a real carbon so it looks just about the same
View attachment 139366
View attachment 139365
View attachment 139363 View attachment 139362 View attachment 139361

Do you know how to get those exhaust tips without the entire rear exhaust assembly? I have the Borla ATAK mid-pipes but didn’t want to spend another $1000+ for the rear pipes with the tips. Would like to buy just the tips if it’s possible.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’d be ok with that steering wheel and console!

We offer the entire interior as well as numerous exterior parts. Check this out. Resolution is crap, but you get the idea :)

IMG_5443.JPG

Thank you. Their weave looks tighter than OEM, which to me is ok as it will be outside. Looks good, keep us posted.

Yes sir. We are taking orders now for them. If you a have any other questions, please let us know.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you know how to get those exhaust tips without the entire rear exhaust assembly? I have the Borla ATAK mid-pipes but didn’t want to spend another $1000+ for the rear pipes with the tips. Would like to buy just the tips if it’s possible.

Unfortunately, no. You'd have to purchase the entire tailpipe assembly. Seen here: Borla Carbon Fiber Black Anodized Tailpipe Kit for 2017+ Ford Raptor - 60640CFBA

You might be able to find some universal tips out there. But you'd most likely need to cut and weld on the rear section of the exhaust since the OEM tips are welded on, not clamp on.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no. You'd have to purchase the entire tailpipe assembly. Seen here: Borla Carbon Fiber Black Anodized Tailpipe Kit for 2017+ Ford Raptor - 60640CFBA

You might be able to find some universal tips out there. But you'd most likely need to cut and weld on the rear section of the exhaust since the OEM tips are welded on, not clamp on.

Thanks....was afraid of that. Knew I’d have to cut em off and planned on different tips than stock...but don’t want to spend $1113 just for those tips.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We offer the entire interior as well as numerous exterior parts. Check this out. Resolution is crap, but you get the idea :)

View attachment 139452

Yes sir. We are taking orders now for them. If you a have any other questions, please let us know.

Are you planning to list the itemized pieces and prices on your site? I'm sure pieces like the steering wheel face, vents, dash hood, and console cover will be the more popular options. Some of the other pieces may involve a lot more disassembly, but would still be great to know.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you planning to list the itemized pieces and prices on your site? I'm sure pieces like the steering wheel face, vents, dash hood, and console cover will be the more popular options. Some of the other pieces may involve a lot more disassembly, but would still be great to know.

Absolutely. The biggest issue we have right now is pictures of the parts installed. Elite is a boutique firm and mostly does one-off stuff. But we've partnered with them to get their parts out to market more quickly. We have an array of pieces being installed on one of our shop trucks as they come in. We'll be getting high quality photography/content done. And then we can have them up on the site with each product having it's own page, pictures, and price. We just don't have any good quality content of the pieces installed and I doubt folks are interested in buying high quality carbon with just a random piece sitting on a white box background :)

OP
OP
Dirtypope

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. The biggest issue we have right now is pictures of the parts installed. Elite is a boutique firm and mostly does one-off stuff. But we've partnered with them to get their parts out to market more quickly. We have an array of pieces being installed on one of our shop trucks as they come in. We'll be getting high quality photography/content done. And then we can have them up on the site with each product having it's own page, pictures, and price. We just don't have any good quality content of the pieces installed and I doubt folks are interested in buying high quality carbon with just a random piece sitting on a white box background :)
Hi Nick

Any update on the carbon mirror covers?