carbon fiber overlays - price differential

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackjare9455

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shopping for some carbon fiber overlays for my console and dash to hide a few imperfections, I keep noticing a large price differential for what appears to be a similar product. Eastern Shore Retro's has a console kit for around 85, and then ebay has 2 kits.. one is around 100 and the other is around 50... but they both look similar?
Has anyone had any specific recent experience with any of these kits? Whether from a vendor or from Ebay? Anything I should look out for?

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Theres a thread here somewhere with a member that bought some.
Edit:
@Cody Templeton

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Theres a thread here somewhere with a member that bought some.
Edit:
@Cody Templeton

Thanks for the tag! As far as I know they all come from the same supplier, and they're sold from different places. eBay was the cheapest I found.

OP
OP
jackjare9455

jackjare9455

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tag! As far as I know they all come from the same supplier, and they're sold from different places. eBay was the cheapest I found.
Yeah, that's generally what I thought... Like everyone buying their catch cans from Alibaba and re-selling them at different price points, or drop shipping items from their store, from another vendor and making a profit... the market is annoying to navigate sometimes for a consumer.
I thought I had read through your thread already, before, but I didn't really feel like I had a good understanding of the quality difference. I am always willing to pay a little more for something that is made better, but I hate paying more for the exact same thing LOL.