Carbon fiber request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Nick

Any update on the carbon mirror covers?

Well, unfortunately what we once thought was an opportunity to provide some very nice, quality CF parts turned into a complete let-down. Elite has gone belly-up. The owner and manager ended up not returning calls, emails, or any other form of communication. The parts were VERY high quality, however, the business-end of the company was not ready for this kind of load. Sad turn of events all-around. I’ve pitched the idea of additional exterior pieces to another CF company we work with. However, with the current COVID situation going on, they’re not going to begin development until things normalize.

Last edited:

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately what we once thought was an opportunity to provide some very nice, quality CF parts turned into a complete let-down. Elite has gone belly-up. The owner and manager ended up not returning calls, emails, or any other form of communication. The parts were VERY high quality, however, the business-end of the company was not ready for this kind of load. Sad turn of events all-around. I’ve pitched the idea of additional exterior pieces to another CF company we work with. However, with the current COVID situation going on, they’re not going to being development until things normalize.

Where is the "Do Not Like" tab?

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you think chances of finding a new company is?

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately what we once thought was an opportunity to provide some very nice, quality CF parts turned into a complete let-down. Elite has gone belly-up. The owner and manager ended up not returning calls, emails, or any other form of communication. The parts were VERY high quality, however, the business-end of the company was not ready for this kind of load. Sad turn of events all-around. I’ve pitched the idea of additional exterior pieces to another CF company we work with. However, with the current COVID situation going on, they’re not going to begin development until things normalize.

Thanks for keeping us informed!

OP
OP
Dirtypope

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I’m so surprised that there is so many vendors with carbon fiber in the US and F-150 is number one selling truck and there is no true carbon interior parts for it.... smh

Nobody is getting any hints?
0BECD69E-9CF7-4D93-92E4-8707F59E51CF.jpeg