Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Matte carbon fiber mirror caps installed. The fitment is perfect and they look awesome. They go great with the hood and fender vents. Great job el-snagadore
View attachment 313939

This is my least favorite style of them all. I had gloss weave vents and sold them to get all gloss forged everything and can’t wait.

And after I see how awesome the ones I didn’t want are, I can’t wait to see what mine look like

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet, I placed my Depost for the same accent in glossy finish. Would you care to share instructions on how to remove and replace Mirror caps?
el-snagadore started a carbon fiber mirror thread and did a great job of posting videos of the install. Here is that thread:

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks soooo good. Love it... Thanks for all the kind words. I'm glad it worked out for you. Looks amazing...

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whaaaaaat? (Hey, don’t blame me for that. It’s what my wife said when I told her I was buying speakers for my home system that cost 6 grand. Lol).

people are getting theirs before me? But my mother told me I come first. Damn it. Lol.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
my mother told me I come first. Damn it. Lol.
Dude? How long have you been married? I would have thought your wife would have disabused you of that notion in year one ! ;-)

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This September, a mere 41 years. She’s tried but I’m stubborn. As the baby of the family, with 3 older sisters, I was always numero uno. In fact, my mother though I was toilet trained way sooner than I was as my sisters would quickly change me and throw the diapers away. Lol. And I was called Helen Keller as a baby. I didn’t talk till I was 3. Didn’t need to. Just grunted and my sisters would run to get me stuff. Lol. Spoiled? Perhaps. Lol

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This September, a mere 41 years. She’s tried but I’m stubborn. As the baby of the family, with 3 older sisters, I was always numero uno. In fact, my mother though I was toilet trained way sooner than I was as my sisters would quickly change me and throw the diapers away. Lol. And I was called Helen Keller as a baby. I didn’t talk till I was 3. Didn’t need to. Just grunted and my sisters would run to get me stuff. Lol. Spoiled? Perhaps. Lol
Tell @smurfslayer about how many good vehicles were abruptly sold off because of the seat just didn’t meet your requirements for comfort lol.