Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just had a friend in the racing business open my box and had the following observations/warnings;

1) Packing: He asked if my friend was in the "unobtainium" business because he had never seen anything so well packed.

2) Quality: He asked if these were OEM parts? He said he deals with CF components all the time and that these are as nice as he has seen.

3) Wallet: He warned that purchasing these pieces may lead to a draining of wallets as he said you can't beat the price point/quality of these.

View attachment 149321 View attachment 149322 View attachment 149323 View attachment 149324
Send em my way. You ain’t got no truck. Unless you putting me on your 911. :lol:

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE

I just got back in town for a few days, Its been a hectic week with qualifying and the race this upcoming weekend. I was able to speak with a rep and he explained to me that with my own account I am listed as a "development entity" , which they kind of did as a favor, and I would need to be listed as a "full time race team" to get the same terms as the team. Basically that means I do not get 90 day revolving credit, the same bulk pricing, I also don't get expedited mold set up or manufacturing. None of this really pertains to me except the expedited manufacturing. So what took 4 weeks last time for the hood vents and side vents could take 6-10 weeks depending how busy they are. I think I am 4 weeks in. I head back out Thursday for the race and he said he would have a definitive date for me when I got back. So that's where I am at. Just going to be a bit. But I have everyone that wanted a set accounted for and a cancellation list if anyone backs out. Mirrors are sent out and as soon as I have a total price on those I will let the post know. Thanks

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m good with a wait. Just remind me when you want some money lol.