Captain Obvious

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bruin1md

Reaction score
False advertising by Ford. 37 Performance Packages gives you ZERO more performance than the 35 Package and the tires are actually 36.5 inches not 37 inches. Chicks might dig your bigger tire size but that's it. I would ask for a refund and give your order to another member. Very misleading. :burnout:

More like chicks might think you're over-compensating

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just send my questions about option packages straight to Trump and he finds me the answer and texts me back. Don't trust the mainstream media.
God gave me a brain. I make my own decisions. Does anyone trust the mainstream ACTIVISTS?

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
In the real(?) world, the 37” package will reduce performance in any situation that is not specifically limited by ground clearance. Larger tire lowers the gear ratio (higher gearing) such that acceleration AND braking suffer. It also decreases the available travel limit.

The only perceivable advantage for buying the 37 is if you’re comparing “size” while standing or sitting around while chugging cheap beer with your girl/guy friends…. YMMV

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the real(?) world, the 37” package will reduce performance in any situation that is not specifically limited by ground clearance. Larger tire lowers the gear ratio (higher gearing) such that acceleration AND braking suffer. It also decreases the available travel limit.

The only perceivable advantage for buying the 37 is if you’re comparing “size” while standing or sitting around while chugging cheap beer with your girl/guy friends…. YMMV
Then let’s all go to 33” tires. I think the Baja boys are upgrading to the new 32”!

JayRods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you watch some of the YouTube videos from the ford reps they say the 37" package has 1" less suspension travel and that the electronic valving in the shock system is completely different from the 35 package. The look of the 37 package is awesome in my opinion. I know guys that buy 35 package and put 37" on them, cut fender flairs and do lift ring so the tires don't hit. Now you have the Speedometer and computer system is off calibration for MPG and DTE. Among other computing things we don't even Know about.
You can buy the 37" Raptor ready to go off the lot and everything is set up perfectly and Warrantied. I am impatiently waiting for mine !!!

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This link has some good comparisons of the differences. What's missing is upgrading the braking system from the Exact Same brakes as all the regular F150 trucks . The difference in rotating mass between a 37: (a 68lb tire & 37lb beadlock wheel, total 105lbs), vs the regular OEM wheel/tire combination which is under 75lbs and 30.5" tall.

Attachments

• 20220222_111649.jpg
    20220222_111649.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just send my questions about option packages straight to Trump and he finds me the answer and texts me back. Don't trust the mainstream media.
Or just join TruthSocial today, I'm sure he'll respond to your Raptor requests asap. #NoRaptorsCensored