Can you do this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HDVooDoo

Reaction score
I have a 2023 Raptor. Is there a way to set the truck up so that when it starts, that it starts in Sport mode?

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2023 Raptor. Is there a way to set the truck up so that when it starts, that it starts in Sport mode?

Not going back to your no muffler approach of 2017?

There is a quiet mode for start up that will help stop the entire neighborhood from thinking you are an ass :)

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the quiet mode doesn’t seem to do at least on mine is remote start with the key fob in quiet. Those cold mornings when i want to give it 45 seconds before i climb in are going to be slightly less quiet lol. Quiet starts only seem to happen if you start from inside the cab.

Key fob for me starts in normal exhaust mode every time.

laramie1pt8t

Reaction score
What the quiet mode doesn’t seem to do at least on mine is remote start with the key fob in quiet. Those cold mornings when i want to give it 45 seconds before i climb in are going to be slightly less quiet lol. Quiet starts only seem to happen if you start from inside the cab.

Key fob for me starts in normal exhaust mode every time.
^This, what a waste having quiet mode when it doesn't work on remote starts. I live in Northern New England and my neighbors are going to hate me this winter.

OP
OP
HDVooDoo

HDVooDoo

Reaction score
Not going back to your no muffler approach of 2017?

There is a quiet mode for start up that will help stop the entire neighborhood from thinking you are an ass :)
My neighbors already hate me, this is just a little more icing on that cake.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter