called Corsa regarding extreme exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, they don't show a clip of the extreme in cabin. Wondering about the drone factor. I love Corsa exhausts and have had them on several past vehicles so I'll definitely be adding one to the Raptor. Extreme sounds SICK but I haul too many people around (customers and coworkers) to have any real amount of drone for conversation sake.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds visceral and raw. Really nice.
Not for me, though. I have to drive from Alabama to Nevada twice this year, and if I did it with that exhaust I'd lose what's left of my hearing.
Besides, my across the street neighbor has some kind of loud exhaust on his Dodge PU, and the entire neighborhood can hear it when he starts it. I don't want to be that guy with the obnoxiously loud truck that ****** hundreds of people off on a regular basis.

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
UPDATE 1/31/14:

**SEND PM FOR PRE ORDER GROUP BUY PRICING, NUMBERS BELOW ARE NOT GROUP BUY PRICE**

I got pricing and info. $1179.99 will be the Advertised Price for the Corsa 14390 (SuperCab) and 14395 (SuperCrew). Retail price is estimated over $1500.00.

I can tell you there will be no resonator with this kit, and it bolts directly to the cat back flange. My instinct tells me that Corsa is using a different muffler than the Sport cat back. Being that Corsa is very particular with the sound of their exhaust and keeping minimal interior drone levels, the muffler size and/or construction is probably modified. I am merely speculating though.

We will have PRE ORDER Group Buy pricing available until Monday end of day. After that, the price will go up slightly.

PLEASE SEND US A PM TO GET THE PRE ORDER GROUP BUY PRICE

The Outrage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE 1/31/14:

**SEND PM FOR PRE ORDER GROUP BUY PRICING, NUMBERS BELOW ARE NOT GROUP BUY PRICE**

I got pricing and info. $1179.99 will be the Advertised Price for the Corsa 14390 (SuperCab) and 14395 (SuperCrew). Retail price is estimated over $1500.00.

I can tell you there will be no resonator with this kit, and it bolts directly to the cat back flange. My instinct tells me that Corsa is using a different muffler than the Sport cat back. Being that Corsa is very particular with the sound of their exhaust and keeping minimal interior drone levels, the muffler size and/or construction is probably modified. I am merely speculating though.

We will have PRE ORDER Group Buy pricing available until Monday end of day. After that, the price will go up slightly.

PLEASE SEND US A PM TO GET THE PRE ORDER GROUP BUY PRICE

Is there a black chrome tip version?

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

TurboEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds visceral and raw. Really nice.
Not for me, though. I have to drive from Alabama to Nevada twice this year, and if I did it with that exhaust I'd lose what's left of my hearing.
Besides, my across the street neighbor has some kind of loud exhaust on his Dodge PU, and the entire neighborhood can hear it when he starts it. I don't want to be that guy with the obnoxiously loud truck that ****** hundreds of people off on a regular basis.

No. I agree. That's a job for Super Trainhorn lol :)

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

The difference, the reason for this new exhaust, is it just based on sound?

Supposed to be louder? Or is there another "benefit" from such a purchase/upgrade?