Calder Guthrie Custom Raptor Embroidery DEAD ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's the phone number for this so called shop his Dad runs? I'll call right now!

Southern All-Sports, Inc.
https://www.facebook.com/SouthernAllSportsInc/
(256) 574-6755

The "he's a kid" excuse is lame. He's what 21-23ish? I'm 24 and I've been running my family's business for over 3 years now. I don't treat our customers like this at all.

I ordered my cover from him and specifically asked him to use a unique font (specifically the SVT logo font). I received it and he failed to use the proper font after my request and him cominfirming. When I mentioned it to him, he said he could re-do it. I sent it back and then was invoiced for the re-do later (keep in mind no payment was mentioned until after the re-do). I was surprised that I had to pay again for his mistake, but I thought "well he's just doing this to get through college" so I didn't fight him for it. I repaid the invoice and received my cover with different quality leather than the last one. This time it was rough and textured as opposed to smooth. I mentioned that to him and he stated he wasn't able to stock the same types of leather as he uses multiple suppliers. I did not fight him about it because I could just see that this was not good business. I never mentioned this over the years because I don't really care about the leather, but to see him taking advantage of a lot of folks is just disheartening and frankly embarrassing for my generation.

Last edited:

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How is this thread still a thing, just stop giving him your money, if you gave him money file a paypal/cc dispute and get it back.

Gilligan

Reaction score
His dad is an ******* and is no doubt the person Calder gets his business sense from. So good luck with that phone call.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Southern All-Sports, Inc.
https://www.facebook.com/SouthernAllSportsInc/
(256) 574-6755

The "he's a kid" excuse is lame. He's what 21-23ish? I'm 24 and I've been running my family's business for over 3 years now. I don't treat our customers like this at all.

I didn't offer that as an excuse. I offered it as a fact. It doesn't matter what his age is if he's still just a kid. If he was as mature and responsible as you claim to be, this thread wouldn't exist. (That should be obvious.)

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't offer that as an excuse. I offered it as a fact. It doesn't matter what his age is if he's still just a kid. If he was as mature and responsible as you claim to be, this thread wouldn't exist. (That should be obvious.)

Ruger I wasn't referring to you specifically. There are a number of posts on this thread that offer it as an excuse. Albeit, I am not faulting you nor them, I am just saying that he's not a kid anymore. He might think he's still a kid but if you cheat your customers then you should be adult enough to face the consequences.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ruger I wasn't referring to you specifically. There are a number of posts on this thread that offer it as an excuse. Albeit, I am not faulting you nor them, I am just saying that he's not a kid anymore. He might think he's still a kid but if you cheat your customers then you should be adult enough to face the consequences.

There are a lot of "shoulds" in this world. That's obviously one of them, and just as obviously it will always remain a "should." The Cracker Jack people were right: "Some kids never grow up."

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
WHY ASK ME?

Why not call the shop and find out for your own self.

I could give 2 *****. If you don't want to be involved in the convo don't comment and quote people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

I read that as more of a rhetorical question.

You sound like you went to college

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk