Calder Guthrie Custom Raptor Embroidery DEAD ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm accepting 25% of what he charges, and I'll even send a weekly excuse as part of my services. Simply unsubscribe from my emails when you feel you've had your fill of excuses.

Awww Man. Undercut me! LOL I'll do it for 20%. We in a bidding war to do nothing. Dun gone Dibberal Libbercrate.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Seems like a pretty good deal. Am I able to send you my console lid? I'd really like to get the full experience!

Send it to me, I will promise a tracking number every Monday

Dusty Bottoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an update, got a shipping number and my merchandise should be back to me by saturday. He's been out of town for a family emergency or something of the sort. Looking forward to getting it.

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just an update, got a shipping number and my merchandise should be back to me by saturday. He's been out of town for a family emergency or something of the sort. Looking forward to getting it.
Congrats! I sent him headrests for my '11 and '14 and each time I received them within a week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter