Calder Guthrie Custom Raptor Embroidery DEAD ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor Custom Embroidery

A year ago I sent Calder Guthrie from the above website my console to cover and it turned out great, recently I sent him my console again since the leather console cover had gotten really loose and dirty. He said no problem ship it to me, which I did. We had fast email exchanges and said I'll have it back to you in 3 days....and that was great a month ago. Now I have send numerous emails and get ZERO answers back. His phone # says voicemail not setup. I'm pretty pissed off about this not only because it's been so long, but now I have no center console to wrest my arm on. If anyone knows Calder can you please tell him to ship my console back ASAP, at this point I don't even care if it's covered any longer.
Chris Tozzi

D

Deleted member 12951

I would imagine he is back in college for the semester. His dad runs the shop under a different name. I will see if I can find it and post back.

OP
OP
ctozzi

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank You, I realize he had an issue with ordering leather, but not having a console cover for over a month is not an enjoyable interior experience. Just tell them to send it back as long as it's UNDAMAGED please.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thank You, I realize he had an issue with ordering leather, but not having a console cover for over a month is not an enjoyable interior experience. Just tell them to send it back as long as it's UNDAMAGED please.

This ain't my deal so you communicate on it. I am only getting involved to help you. It was fairly easy to find, I just went to his website and click Contact Us. There it shows the company is called Southern All Sports. Stick that into Google and here is the facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/SouthernAllSportsInc/

Even the google hit showed the number of the place: 256-574-6755

The company has a A+ rating with BBB

Southern All Sports, Inc. Business Review in Scottsboro, AL - North Alabama BBB

His dad has been in the business since 1972 and his name is Dean.

http://www.manta.com/c/mm2wg11/southern-all-sports-inc

Good luck but if you call and am pretty sure you will get this resolved.

OP
OP
ctozzi

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called the number and it says voicemail not setup, I'm just wanting my console back not trying to start a pissing match. He did a great job and it needed touch up. All I'm asking for is him to send my console back. I'll call him again and email again .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

I called the number and it says voicemail not setup, I'm just wanting my console back not trying to start a pissing match. He did a great job and it needed touch up. All I'm asking for is him to send my console back. I'll call him again and email again .......

Don't know what you are talking about, I just called the number I posted for you and his dad answered the phone. If you are calling 256-599-6040 then that is Calder's cell number and I would imagine he is in class or has his phone off.

CALL 256-574-6755

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good looking out RDFTS. Will need to check in with him and see if he has gotten the leather for my center console cover. Mine is simple just a 1" padded black leather cover.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The kid takes forever to do anything, has a million excuses, and is a terrible communicator. Took forever for me to get a console cover that he promised he would send out tomorrow a dozen times. That being said, my console looks nice now and I would probably order from him again, just with a lower expectation of when I might receive my leather.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey bud,

Your leather is here! I've just gotta get it finish up the embroidery. It took a while to remove the old leather and figure out a way to remove the old foam. Your console is the first I've had to repair. I'll have you fixed up very soon and it will be sent back overnight with USPS Priority mail express.