GEN 2 C7Carbon | NEW Widebody Raptor Fenders - Community input wanted!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would these work with the factory flair trim piece or is that built into the fender?

OP
OP
C7 Carbon

C7 Carbon

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, our design team is working hard to get the fender update online as soon as possible. We'll post the updated renders as soon a they are available. Thanks again for your feedback we really appreciate it! :)

We also want to thank you all for entrusting us with your business and support.
To celebrate President's Day, this weekend we are offering awesome discounts on our Raptor products, so make sure to grab some amazing Carbon Fiber parts for your Raptor and save!

Website link:
https://www.c7carbon.com/f150-raptor-gen-2-c-123_214

prs.jpg

Last edited:

xcartelx

Reaction score
Another vote for 'NO' on the louvers. Personally, I could also do without the Gen1 vents as well. As others have stated, fender liners are a must. After dealing with the mishegas of finding inner fender liners on my Gen1, not having them available at-purchase would be a deal killer for me.

OP
OP
C7 Carbon

C7 Carbon

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks again for the feedback guys!
Here is a render of the updated wide body fenders; the louvers were deleted and the fender was also widened by 3" and raised by 2", giving it a nice aggressive look while still having OEM styling.
Let us know what you think :)

FR2-WBFF-P_05.jpg

TK85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Widened and raised is perfect. Would love to see fitment next

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its time we all start charging hard cash for our valuable opinions??? you know thank you for your support:cheers:

OP
OP
C7 Carbon

C7 Carbon

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm James W. Designer of C7 Carbon, Starting today i'll be responding on this thread and PM's. Please feel free to let me know any changes you think can make the previous render look the best for you ;)

-James W.