Buying questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to get a 2013 raptor screw new or like new (<20k miles). I'm in no hurry to buy one so I want to do some shopping around.

My questions for you are:

What would you consider a great, good, and bad price of a new 2013 screw raptor? What about a roush raptor?

If I were to get a roush raptor, would it last as long as a regular raptor (if drivin nicely) with all that extra stress on the engine?

I can put a large down payment on the truck. (Any amount) but I want to get an auto loan to build my credit score. What's the best rout to do this?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm looking to get a 2013 raptor screw new or like new (<20k miles). I'm in no hurry to buy one so I want to do some shopping around.

My questions for you are:

What would you consider a great, good, and bad price of a new 2013 screw raptor? What about a roush raptor?

If I were to get a roush raptor, would it last as long as a regular raptor (if drivin nicely) with all that extra stress on the engine?

I can put a large down payment on the truck. (Any amount) but I want to get an auto loan to build my credit score. What's the best rout to do this?

Thanks in advance for the help!

I would definitely order one. Use the dealers selling at invoice thread to find a dealer near you. Use truecar.com or edmunds.com in order to see what invoice price is and where about you should be paying based on the options you want.

If you are mechanically inclined I would suggest ordering the "Roush In a Box" kit and doing the install yourself. You will save a lot of money. As for extra stress, it will definitely lower the life of your engine but how hard you push it is how that time frame will be determined. It's just a natural cause from forced induction. For most that do it the benefits outweigh the negatives.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Afternoon...if you are not in a hurry just order and new one...doesn't make sense to buy a used one with current prices...That is if you are able to order a 2013 at or around dealer invoice...