Buying questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check out the list of dealers willing to sell near invoice. Whether it's Van Bortel or other dealers that we've had good luck at, send out some e-mails to dealers in your area and see if they'll order you one at or near invoice. I just told my dealer that I would love to buy locally again but that I have a dealer willing to sell at invoice and would you match it. They did! You never know until you ask.

And like others have said, go to truecar.com (I like this site) or edmunds.com and you can set up your Raptor the way you want it and see both msrp and invoice. Don't pay much above invoice or there will be serious consequences on this forum...LOL! GL!

OP
OP
Raptor_man

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a dealer 4 hours away. Thanks guys!!

I wan to get the screw 801a front and rear cam and spray on bed. Anything you think I'm missing?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What color....blower, stage 4, CAI, exhaust, 5 star tune, wheels and tires

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found a dealer 4 hours away. Thanks guys!!

I wan to get the screw 801a front and rear cam and spray on bed. Anything you think I'm missing?

Dont get the factory spray on bed liner... I was told by my dealer they ordered a few early on but the quality was very poor and would never order one with it again.. Dont get the graphics one of the vendors here makes much better graphics for 1/3 the price... Other than that its all opinion what you want... Of course I like white, blue trim interior, no bed step stripper pole combo, no bead locks... :drool2: