Buying a used high mile Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the price is right and the inspection checks out go for it. You might also be able to find a CPO truck too if you're worried about thinks breaking.

OP
OP
silverlakemark
Reaction score
Asking price is $38900.00, but they are taking my truck on trade (I hate trying to sell on my own) and I think I can get it a bit less. This allows me to pay cash which is what I am trying to do and avoid a payment.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
$35K is a good deal for a fully loaded SCrew. $38K is a tad high.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

QTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35k would be a nice price! are you only looking for 12+ screws?

Dlamb11

Reaction score
I'd say it's a good deal. I got my 11 screw fully loaded with 71k. Original owner got it with 15 miles on it. He traded it back to same dealer for a rousch. Got full service records from the dealer and I paid 36k for it. Not one issues so far. Well a little one,but not a major thing. It now has 72k on it. Had it 5 months now. I don't drive much,but good deals are out there. Good luck with search.

Just to ad--my truck has gone up 1500 in value over that time too. So I guess it was a sweet thing. But,I don't drive much so my years and mileage will eventually be ok.