Buyer in California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I would not buy in cali if they were the cheapest as it is the largest collection of liberals destroying a beautiful state.
I would. But it's moot. Every blue place costs more because you can't pišš money down a rathole without consequences. It's happening in Colorado, too, there are fewer people here, so it's a smaller collection, but SSDD. Oregon? Washington? More beautiful places being ruined by good intentions coupled with no common sense.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s not inhumane to ride a bus. He is giving them a ride to a state where the Governor proudly proclaimed he housed all his homeless and did not see a problem. He could just let them roam the desert, but he gives them money, health check-ups and an air conditioned ride to a state that wants to take care of them. Not inhumane at all.
For füçk's sake, those illegals want to go to NYC and DC. It's entirely voluntary. But somehow it's dehumanizing to help them? What kind of heartless moron would say that? Probably the same ones who force the mentally ill live to under bridges and shit on the sidewalks.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
So, let me see if I can recap. We’ve gone from CA buyers looking for Raptors, encouraging local shopping, angry (sort of) Californians resist, insisting they are “helping” other markets, beer types are largely liberal, but brewers tend to be of similar political stripe to the local market, TX local market is not so liberal, and now we’re at illegal invaders or as the preferred media narrative refers to them “migrants”.
That’s right instead, just ship the homeless and migrant workers to other states like they’re not human beings.
That’s a bit over the top. Describe for us the part about “like they’re not humans” please.

It’s not inhumane to ride a bus. He is giving them a ride to a state where the Governor proudly proclaimed he housed all his homeless and did not see a problem. He could just let them roam the desert, but he gives them money, health check-ups and an air conditioned ride to a state that wants to take care of them. Not inhumane at all.
This is true. Many states, counties and cities before Trump but ramping it up during the Trump regime, began “not assisting” in immigration and customs enforcement. Under SCOTUS ruling, states and the people cannot be commandeered to pay for federal mandates so they are generally acting within the law to do so. That may not make it right, but that’s how it is.

When the shoe gets put on the other foot, a different demographic gets bent.
2A sanctuary declarations have sprouted up; again, states and the people cannot be commandeered to pay for federal enforcement regimes, so localities and some states have begun denying assistance to BATFE, some going way far, others just making symbolic efforts. Then when Virginia flipped .gov, house and senate a few years ago, they went from a solidly pro-gun state to a much more difficult state to navigate. The big loss for VA was locality preemption which lets every little fiefdom set up their own little entrapment zones. very clever and effective. VA started shopping localities to make sanctuary declarations, opting to not prosecute newly enacted restrictions. The declarations were wildly popular, if largely symbolic.

For füçk's sake, those illegals want to go to NYC and DC. It's entirely voluntary. But somehow it's dehumanizing to help them? What kind of heartless moron would say that? Probably the same ones who force the mentally ill live to under bridges and shit on the sidewalks.
what do you mean by “illegals” ? Are you talking about the onslaught of invaders coming over our borders to the south, despite our borders for legal visitors still being subject to pandemic era restrictions?

These invaders need to be repelled and in some cases if they make it across, repatriated. Do it legal like, and come here to be welcomed. But when you invade, you should be treated exactly as such.
Which is why I can't afford to buy a house in so cal where I rent. Each house in my neighborhood has 2 or 3 or maybe 4 generations living in a 3 bedroom house.
Funny that. All the northern Virginia jurisdictions have this issue. 2 houses ago our neighborhood had a large house with one of the biggest concrete driveways I’ve seen north of Texas. I counted 11 vehicles in the driveway, all with 4 wheels and all of this on something like a 1/3 acre lot. Proud sanctuary county, so no doing anything about it. But the county is happy to enact enforcement measures applicable to legal residents.

SO... the moral of the story: Pay the local ADM, not some midwestern state ADM!

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, let me see if I can recap. We’ve gone from CA buyers looking for Raptors, encouraging local shopping, angry (sort of) Californians resist, insisting they are “helping” other markets, beer types are largely liberal, but brewers tend to be of similar political stripe to the local market, TX local market is not so liberal, and now we’re at illegal invaders or as the preferred media narrative refers to them “migrants”.

That’s a bit over the top. Describe for us the part about “like they’re not humans” please.

This is true. Many states, counties and cities before Trump but ramping it up during the Trump regime, began “not assisting” in immigration and customs enforcement. Under SCOTUS ruling, states and the people cannot be commandeered to pay for federal mandates so they are generally acting within the law to do so. That may not make it right, but that’s how it is.

When the shoe gets put on the other foot, a different demographic gets bent.
2A sanctuary declarations have sprouted up; again, states and the people cannot be commandeered to pay for federal enforcement regimes, so localities and some states have begun denying assistance to BATFE, some going way far, others just making symbolic efforts. Then when Virginia flipped .gov, house and senate a few years ago, they went from a solidly pro-gun state to a much more difficult state to navigate. The big loss for VA was locality preemption which lets every little fiefdom set up their own little entrapment zones. very clever and effective. VA started shopping localities to make sanctuary declarations, opting to not prosecute newly enacted restrictions. The declarations were wildly popular, if largely symbolic.

what do you mean by “illegals” ? Are you talking about the onslaught of invaders coming over our borders to the south, despite our borders for legal visitors still being subject to pandemic era restrictions?

These invaders need to be repelled and in some cases if they make it across, repatriated. Do it legal like, and come here to be welcomed. But when you invade, you should be treated exactly as such.

Funny that. All the northern Virginia jurisdictions have this issue. 2 houses ago our neighborhood had a large house with one of the biggest concrete driveways I’ve seen north of Texas. I counted 11 vehicles in the driveway, all with 4 wheels and all of this on something like a 1/3 acre lot. Proud sanctuary county, so no doing anything about it. But the county is happy to enact enforcement measures applicable to legal residents.

SO... the moral of the story: Pay the local ADM, not some midwestern state ADM!
They want that out of state money, just don’t stay. Lol

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. Those illegals. The ones being shipped to NYC and DC by Arizona and Texas because they are not allowed to ship them back to Mexico. And I'm willing to sponsor a busload or two because I am such a nice guy and super woke and all and the people in NYC and DC are so much nicer and more welcoming and so humane that how could I not?

Blu Bug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s right instead, just ship the homeless and migrant workers to other states like they’re not human beings.
That sounds exactly like what a left leaning liberal would say. First of all they are illegals not homeless or migrant workers. Second it’s the current administration who view them as tools instead of human beings. Third most of us are tired of other people using our money to pay for what they want.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So… I’m still trying to find out why I shouldn’t save money by shopping out of state.
Simple answer..."ADM keeps the value up on all trucks up."
Lol, good point. Go where you get the best deal.
@New recaros, wasn't it you that made that comment? Let's refresh...

"See you don’t seem to know much about economics. You see, when the ADM’s stop, that means the value of all raptors decrease. So, he found a nice truck, willing or considering an ADM, that keeps the value up on all trucks up. Almost everyone is paying ADM’s. I do agree it’s a bit steep, but clearly not alone paying for what he wants. Write a check for 10k over sticker, bet he drives away in a great slightly used truck."

The gentleman you made this comment to, did you give him the same advise..."Go where you get the best deal?" 10K over on a used truck ain't a good effing deal when he could buy new for practically the same damn amount...if not better provided he puts in a little effort.