Bump Stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VelociRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,
I’m trying to find info about which bump stops will be best for my 2018 and what is likely the cost installed?
i am taking it off road about once a month, not jumping mostly but every now and then it is nice thing to do

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

The bump stop we sell the most are RPG and ICON. RPG has an adjustable one if that is needed, most don't make changes to it.
The RPG strike plate will require you to remove the u-bolts. Technically they should not be re-used and you should get new ones. Ideally, most will install Deavers and you don't have to worry about that as you get replacement u-bolts.

ICON's you can install without messing with the leaf springs or u-bolts.

Both can be installed in your driveway but if you are paying someone, would be about 2-3 hours if they never done one before.
We do offer FRF members discounts. If you are interested in getting a quote, just send me a message.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,
I’m trying to find info about which bump stops will be best for my 2018 and what is likely the cost installed?
i am taking it off road about once a month, not jumping mostly but every now and then it is nice thing to do

I am having the RPG stage 2 kit installed on Tuesday. The kit cost 1600 from offroad alliance and the shop estimate is 2 hours at 85 per hour for install. Nothing beats the RPG stage 2 kit no matter what others may say. You get the frame reinforced and Fox 2.5 bumps. There is a significant difference between the 2.0 and 2.5 bumps. Do it right the first time.

OP
OP
VelociRap

VelociRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having the RPG stage 2 kit installed on Tuesday. The kit cost 1600 from offroad alliance and the shop estimate is 2 hours at 85 per hour for install. Nothing beats the RPG stage 2 kit no matter what others may say. You get the frame reinforced and Fox 2.5 bumps. There is a significant difference between the 2.0 and 2.5 bumps. Do it right the first time.

Thanks, can i go to any shop to install? Will a Ford dealer install it?