Bullet Bed Liners-Anyone heard of them or have it done?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting the bed liner, rear wheel wells and side steps Linex'd but it seems like the prices are really high. I saw something new called Bullet Liners thats actually not too far from me and I'd like to know if anyone has heard of them or maybe even have their beds done with it.
BTW, Linex near me is asking $750 for premium bed liner, $350 for the wells and $350 for the side steps.

Big Johnson

Reaction score
I sprayed the front grill and bumper, wheel wells and rocker panels of my gen 1 years ago with bullet liner. My problems were more with the installer than with the product. Its a real nice clean looking liner.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting the bed liner, rear wheel wells and side steps Linex'd but it seems like the prices are really high. I saw something new called Bullet Liners thats actually not too far from me and I'd like to know if anyone has heard of them or maybe even have their beds done with it.
BTW, Linex near me is asking $750 for premium bed liner, $350 for the wells and $350 for the side steps.
Did you go with this? Was it the dealer Auto Action?
Thoughts?