Build your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
And same engine as Gen 2 wow haha

if you upgrading from Gen 1 or buying as new Raptor G3 is for you!

upgrading from gen 2? Not sure about that
I have a strong feeling that the Raptor will be getting a massaged version of the hybrid motor, probably for a mid-cycle refresh. I'm guessing they planned to do it for release but COVID set that back, kinda like the 6.2 in the Gen 1.

I wasn't necessarily going to go right to the Gen 3, but Ford is giving me one because my Gen 2 is a lemon so :33:

https://shop.ford.com/build/f150/?g...Z...RAP.CCAB.96W.43V.RETAIL.55D.68R.18T.SS5.]

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a Iconic Silver Raptor.
801A High Package
37 Performance Package
Power Tech Package
MSRP $81485
I'm thinking of adding these dealer install option Bed Mat and Retractable Bed CoverView attachment 170389
Same exact build except antimatter blue. I am worried about going recaro seat tho. The ones in my Gen 2 smell god awful after only 4K miles. I don’t think that would happen with full leather but I want 37s

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same exact build except antimatter blue. I am worried about going recaro seat tho. The ones in my Gen 2 smell god awful after only 4K miles. I don’t think that would happen with full leather but I want 37s

We might have to get a good seat protection spray.

Screenshot_20210610-184058_Chrome.jpg

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Built one in antimatter blue the other night so I would feel better about the blue interior that's mandatory if you want 37s. Disappointed in the way they make you buy things you don't want to get the one thing you do. I don't intend on buying one, as I just did last July. Was hesitant then, but so glad I did now.

Rafa_F

Reaction score
Can the seats and blue arm rest just be swapped with some one that does like the blue for black. I’ll would be interested since im getting the 35s but wanted the blue seats.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can the seats and blue arm rest just be swapped with some one that does like the blue for black. I’ll would be interested since im getting the 35s but wanted the blue seats.
I believe the dash and door panels will also need to be swapped out, as they're also blue. It might be a bigger job than you think. I'm buying a 37 Package and fine with the blue interior. But I'm pretty sure you can find a few forum members that would happy to take you up on that offer.

Last edited: