GEN 2 BUILD DATE TO DELIVERY: Fastest turnovers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

82Kuba

Reaction score
If that's true, given the time frame I was told plus the wait these other guys on this forum have waited that would be incredible!

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Does the spray in bed liner slow builds down?

I did research on this forum before my order. No CF and No corny beadlocks. I'm sorry but those optional wheels are UGLY. No bed liner.

I got the 802A/Moon roof/Tailgate ap./Flip bed cover. I didn't want to order anything that would cause a delay.

I plan on powder coating the stock wheels to match the color of the pre production/press release model. I'm getting the bed liner sprayed locally. I worked at a dealer about 8 years ago so i still have some contacts in the area.

Again I'm not in a Rush just would like to drive in snow ASAP. lol

Plus I get to drive my Trade In till then :)

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 34

Blu Du

Reaction score
mine took 7 weeks form order to delivery and we got the factory spray in bed liner. I think one misconception is that you can put any order in at a dealer but if that dealer isn't ready or could be on the bottom of the list to actually have the order picked by ford to start the build.

Merlin69

Reaction score
mine took 7 weeks form order to delivery and we got the factory spray in bed liner. I think one misconception is that you can put any order in at a dealer but if that dealer isn't ready or could be on the bottom of the list to actually have the order picked by ford to start the build.

Good point. I guess it's just luck of the draw and there's no way of knowing.

82Kuba

Reaction score

Good point. I ordered mine from a Ford Dealer in NJ that only deals with Ford trucks. No cars the place doesn't even have a show room. 90% of their business is factory order. I worked out a deal with them in September for 4 F-250 custom ordered as snow removal equipment. I got a good deal due to that transaction and since they order from the factory multiple times a week I hope the factory reacts quickly to their order.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got moved up a week on delivery. It's now supposed to come next week. Built on 1/3 delivered on 1/15 - 21.