Build a 2018 Raptor on ford.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you only get the stamped tailgate with the appliqué? That seems a little strange.

No, you definitely do not get the stamped tailgate with the Appliqué. The question has always been whether the stamp was on the non appliqué trucks and from what I saw at the factory, none of the Raptors had stamped tailgates.

madrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, you definitely do not get the stamped tailgate with the Appliqué. The question has always been whether the stamp was on the non appliqué trucks and from what I saw at the factory, none of the Raptors had stamped tailgates.

Awesome. Stupid question but you were seeing 2018 Raptors correct and not left over 17s?

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Stupid question but you were seeing 2018 Raptors correct and not left over 17s?

All the Raptors I saw I believe were 18s. A lot of them were Lead Foot too. None of the Appliqué trucks had the stamp. The one I saw that didn't have the Appliqué and NO stamp was Ruby Red. That was on the 17th which was the 1st day of 18 production.

It's possible the only one I saw without the Appliqué that I got close enough to see was a leftover 17 but I doubt it as every other one was an 18.

Guess we will know for sure soon enough.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the Raptors I saw I believe were 18s. A lot of them were Lead Foot too. None of the Appliqué trucks had the stamp. The one I saw that didn't have the Appliqué and NO stamp was Ruby Red. That was on the 17th which was the 1st day of 18 production.

It's possible the only one I saw without the Appliqué that I got close enough to see was a leftover 17 but I doubt it as every other one was an 18.

Guess we will know for sure soon enough.

And yet Ruby Red us not listed as an option for 2018 Raptors on the Ford site.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said "the price could change" so I'm glad to see it hasnt lol. Was worried there for a minute.

price for a basic 802a did go up by $1000. it does include the tailgate applique now though.

also no longer comes with the rubber floor protections

and has a b&o vs sony.

btw i am very glad i found my truck and bought it now.

Last edited:

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
price for a basic 802a did go up by $1000. it does include the tailgate applique now though.

and has a b&o vs sony.

My 2018 sticker lists "Raptor branded floor mats"
unless that means something different now.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2018 sticker lists "Raptor branded floor mats"
unless that means something different now.

Floor Mats – Unique Raptor Branded all-weather rubber floor is what we got on my basic 802a it is still on the 800a.

Flooring - Color-coordinated Carpet with Carpeted Matching Floor Mats Included
is what is included on the 802a now.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score

and has a b&o vs sony.

Heated steering is also now included in 802a.