Bracket for 42 inch light bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gil_millan1

Reaction score
hello guys,

I just got a deal on a 42 inch light bar that i intend to install behind the grill. however, I do not have a bracket for it. does anyone know where I can buy one?

Gil

OP
OP
G

gil_millan1

Reaction score
I do not even know if it has a brand. It has some brackets on the bottom, not on the sides.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, a 42" bar will not fit behind the grill. The brackets should fit on the hood bumper mounts. 40" bars will fit.

jcentrekin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello guys,

I just got a deal on a 42 inch light bar that i intend to install behind the grill. however, I do not have a bracket for it. does anyone know where I can buy one?

Gil

If it will fit, you can pick up L brackets at your local hardware hardware that's pretty much what my 40 came with. Just get stainless!

jcentrekin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
utuba2ur.jpg

u4a4eve7.jpg

These are really the best I have on my phone. Sadly I'm about 500 miles away from my truck or is send better pics. Give me a few and ill see what I can find.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Couldn't find any pics of the bracket. First make sure the 42 will fit fine. I know rigid sells mounts for their 40 inch led bar behind the grille for like $10. But I can post some pics of my brackets tommorow evening.