Bought my 2019 Raptor and looking to enhance its look. Fog Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone have suggestions on the best style of fog lights?

Hey there, Richard. We'd be happy to help get you setup. We carry all of the major designs of fog lights so we can make sure we find something that fits your needs.

Are you looking for a lighting setup primarily for on-road use or on-road and off-road as well?

Todd Miller

Reaction score
I bought/stole in negotiations of my ‘18 Ingot Raptor. Dealer installed, and they are landing craft bright fogs. See everything in half-mike. Totally impressed!

McMillan

Reaction score
It would be easier to ask what is favorite snack:33:.
I bought rough country from cjpony parts and changed to the 2nd set of brackets included and bought their harness for ease, wired 2 insides to upfitter 1, mids to 2, outsides to 3.
Says offroad only, I saw why in the fog the other day lit up 6 lanes of traffic all the way past right of way on both sides, I turned them on one night, wowwwwwww looked like jet landing lights

IDontDoUrban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and check out the lighting section for a plethora of threads discussing lumens. Personally, I am a fan of Baja Designs, but there are plenty of options and a number of great Forum Vendors here that sell them all.

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/forums/ford-raptor-lighting-forum-gen-2.265/

Ditto Big Blue's post. I learned a lot on the lighting forum. I'm very happy with the performance of the Baja Designs Pro Fog Pocket kit and S8 behind-the-grill light bar. Really lights up trails at dusk and night. Also very happy with Nick's service and responsiveness at Apollo Optics.

baja619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be easier to ask what is favorite snack:33:.
I bought rough country from cjpony parts and changed to the 2nd set of brackets included and bought their harness for ease, wired 2 insides to upfitter 1, mids to 2, outsides to 3.
Says offroad only, I saw why in the fog the other day lit up 6 lanes of traffic all the way past right of way on both sides, I turned them on one night, wowwwwwww looked like jet landing lights

Jet landing lights...

Incidentally the off road light innovators, KC Hi Lites started out using aircraft lights and adapted them for use on vehicles in off road racing.