Borla? Corsa? Flowmaster?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The biggest PITA in selecting an exhaust is actually getting to hear them in person first. A video will give you an idea of what it sounds like, but nothing compares to hearing it in person. Your best bet is if you know a few guys with raptors and different exhaust setups. Being that they are so rare, running into someone with an aftermarket exhaust is tough enough.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll make it easy for you guys and then we can close this thread down.

Magnaflow.

$500, its all stainless, fits perfect and it sounds great. The end.

Gunner75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wsd2005
What about Roush?

budd

Reaction score
just ordered bola...had before and quality is awesome and they resist discoloration and have zero drone..

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

if you spend the money to buy a quality truck get the best...borla...and the sound is healthy and not LOUD..

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

i agree totally...get borla...if you ask the expert truck builders (the big guys) they will tell you borla cause the know your odds of happiness are high with the quality and sound..who wants a LOUD TRCK...IF YOU DO JUST INSTALL A CUTOUT..$80..

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll make it easy for you guys and then we can close this thread down.

Magnaflow.

$500, its all stainless, fits perfect and it sounds great. The end.

^^^^ This.

The Magnaflow on my FX4 sure gives the 5.4L nice, solid rumble. Nothing too crazy, but far and away better than stock. Plus I found one on Amazon for a steal, less than $370.

Gamecock44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I looked at all those options myself. Ended up just sticking a Flowmaster 40 series with 3 1/2" pipe with a dump before the rear axel. If you are looking for big sound and not alot of money and an immediate and easy improvement over stock thats a route you can go. It has some serious drone on the highway but when you are booming through the desert it just sounds mean. No complaints here. still has all of the stock mounting brackets if you ever want to get fancy with a whole exhaust set up

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
magnaflow ftw, my mechanic is makin me a custom setup like Dkyacht has, 2 magnapacks, and 2 2.5" pipes coming right off the cats. cant wait till he can do it, for the moment now tho i do have a regular magnaflow muffler and it good but need more sound!!