Border Patrol Raptor Spotted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Around here in El Paso, Border Patrol Raptors are dime a dozen. Have seen them out in the desert and they drive them like they own them! I have no problem with my tax dollars paying for them!

Yup there are a lot of them here in EP. If you're ever driving down Montana Ave you can see a bunch of them all parked in a row at the facility right across from Lone Star golf course. When I pass them on the road I usually get a thumbs up or something of that variety from the BoPo guys. I'm all for them having Raps, those guys have to chase other vehicles down through the desert here... They need trucks that can do the job

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the bopo guys by me have midnight express interceptors... so epic :sad72:
628x4713.jpg

tbonemcniel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the first three Raptors I saw we're all Border Patrol. Took me a while to see a civilian one. But then again, I work in South Texas, so...

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Word around the net also puts the high speed mil guys using them to carry their gear and crew while doing training conus.

saltiballs

Reaction score
military different story!! they might need to high tail out of a situation!! i can respect that! but some boarder patrol??? i dont think any mexicans can out run a jeep wrangler or a normal f 150

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

tell me would you cross your $48-$52k truck through a river that deep and swift?? no!! but if you had a free one to tear up and not have to pay for the damage you sure would!!

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

its just a bunch of high school drop outs that could never afford one on there own so the use the tax paying mans/womens!!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
[/COLOR]its just a bunch of high school drop outs that could never afford one on there own so the use the tax paying mans/womens!!

Classy.... You just showed your true colors ******....

Your contempt for those who protect you is despicable. What qualifies you to be so high and mighty? Also how do you know what CBP needs and does not need?

Last edited: