Bob Moore is Discounting 2014 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

intow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh, why doesn't someone CALL THEM and ask them about their Raptor pricing? :baby: Ask if they're selling above, at or below sticker.

They won't give you a price over the phone either. Or at least I couldn't get them to after about 10 minutes of trying, and I bought a super duty from them last year. But just to save anyone a trip, it's $10K over. When they found out Ford wasn't offering a Raptor for 2015 they bought everyone they could get their hands on, having to pay MSRP and even a little over for a lot of them, so they are not coming down.

Alaskaguy11

Reaction score
They won't give you a price over the phone either. Or at least I couldn't get them to after about 10 minutes of trying, and I bought a super duty from them last year. But just to save anyone a trip, it's $10K over. When they found out Ford wasn't offering a Raptor for 2015 they bought everyone they could get their hands on, having to pay MSRP and even a little over for a lot of them, so they are not coming down.

I can confirm this. The price is $69K. And they won't budge budge one bit.

I flew out there and was ready to buy one. I went out on false pretenses, as the saleswoman said it had a step tailgate when it did not.

The truck has been somewhat neglected, there is some minor rust already starting on the frame. With 130 miles on it, I was wondering if it had been driven during the winter while salt was on the roads. And it has spent the whole time sitting outside, I'm sure.

I was willing to buy it. And I called the new car director to start negotions. But some of the first words out of his mouth were that they would not come off the price. I just can't pay that much over MSRP with the Raptor in that poor of a condition.

D

Deleted member 12951

I can confirm this. The price is $69K. And they won't budge budge one bit.

I flew out there and was ready to buy one. I went out on false pretenses, as the saleswoman said it had a step tailgate when it did not.

The truck has been somewhat neglected, there is some minor rust already starting on the frame. With 130 miles on it, I was wondering if it had been driven during the winter while salt was on the roads. And it has spent the whole time sitting outside, I'm sure.

I was willing to buy it. And I called the new car director to start negotions. But some of the first words out of his mouth were that they would not come off the price. I just can't pay that much over MSRP with the Raptor in that poor of a condition.

Actually that is quite typically to even see surface rust when it comes off the truck directly from the factory. I think some of Ford's parts must sit outside

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like bob moore ford in Oklahoma City is discounting their raptors by around $4,000 according to their website. I emailed them to see if the ones they had discounted were demo's, but have not heard back. They have a ton of them, so if anyone is looking it might be a place to start.
Bob Moore is where I got mine from. They did tell me that they sell more Raptors than any other dealership in the midwest. They do have a crap ton lol

D

Deleted member 17706

Price

Any other news about this? I am looking for a new 2014 in the Texas/Oklahoma area that is reasonably priced and not 10k above MSRP. Thanks

You just need to buy a used or CPO. Its not worth paying way over invoice for a new Raptor. There's a bunch of Raptor's with less then five thousand miles around sticker price. You would be better suited to do a deal like that.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You just need to buy a used or CPO. Its not worth paying way over invoice for a new Raptor. There's a bunch of Raptor's with less then five thousand miles around sticker price. You would be better suited to do a deal like that.

Man, my local dealer has a 2014 with 20 thousand miles, SCREW.

for 55 grand. I do not even know if that rig was that much new?

D

Deleted member 17706

Man, my local dealer has a 2014 with 20 thousand miles, SCREW.

for 55 grand. I do not even know if that rig was that much new?

What type of options does it have? All dealers are pretty much trying to sell all used Raptors at the sticker msrp with 30,000 miles or less. The dealerships by me sold a Ruby Red with 15,000 miles for $68,000! That's $10,000 over msrp and then also sold a 2013 black for $55,000 with 50,000 miles. It's crazy.

Now depending on the options that might not be a bad deal because I just got a value on mine of 54,000 and I have 25,000 miles, but mine has the beadlocks and graphics.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What type of options does it have? All dealers are pretty much trying to sell all used Raptors at the sticker msrp with 30,000 miles or less. The dealerships by me sold a Ruby Red with 15,000 miles for $68,000! That's $10,000 over msrp and then also sold a 2013 black for $55,000 with 50,000 miles. It's crazy.

Now depending on the options that might not be a bad deal because I just got a value on mine of 54,000 and I have 25,000 miles, but mine has the beadlocks and graphics.

It was fully optioned SCREW with the roof but no truck bed options. My 2011 has every available Ford option on it for 2011. I pulled the sticker for it and it was a 50 grand MSRP before it received the Pace Edwards bed cover cover. The Ford metal running boards alone are a grand option. So, I am thinking when it was all said and done this was a 55-60 grand rig with all options. The only thing I really miss about it is the HID front lamps but I am sure I could covert them.

I know by pulling it out of state I saved 5-10 grand off what the local dealers want. Interesting that they are not really selling for those prices. They are just sitting there, people tend to be smarter than you think, and most even with good credit are not going to pay MSRP or only 10 grand off for a SCREW with 20-60 thousand miles. That is why they are still setting on their lots.

What made my deal extra nice for me is that they put brand new OEM BF Goods on it which alone are 1200 and replaced the lower rubber control SVT arms which is another 1200. It was up North and ran on salt roads which ate up the rubber in the control arms does it on pretty much all vehicles. The dealership I bought it from did it the right way in order to sell it for what I consider a reasonable price. Unfortunately, You can not say the same for Bob Moore or a McLarty dealership. The red SCREW with 59 thousand miles on it had a 6-7 inch deep scratch on the rear bed area and a 10 inch or greater slash on the tail gate with the paint completely gone. You could tell the truck had been used off road a lot.

It is a 2012 SCREW with 59 thousand miles, and mine is a 2011 SCAB with 61 thousand miles. I got mine for the mid 30s and theirs is still sitting on the lot for 45 grand after a month at 48 grand. Thinking it will still be there next month.

I do not have a problem with capitalism and making money at all, I mean a dealership would do that all day long if they could pay 30-35 grand for a rig then sell it for 45-55 grand. They just pocketed 10-20 grand profit and the salesman made a good chunk of change. I am not the mark though and they are not going to make that off me.

Last edited: