Bob Moore is Discounting 2014 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sombra

Reaction score
I believe they have at least 25 in stock right now. They may have the same amount in stock in another month judging by the price I was given, about 12k over sticker. And they told me their price was 5k over sticker! Like I can't do the math after viewing the sticker on their website, sheesh....

GutweinMCP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to get one for a customer from them and they told me 7K over sticker

Jbrowning212

Reaction score
Worst dealer I've ever dealt with. First time I dealt with them I was buying a used Excursion made a deal late one night "pending gm's approval" I left got a call the next day said they already sold it. I then tried to deal with them in October when I bought my ruby red raptor they laughed me out the door. Thought I'd give them another chance when I bought my wife's new edge sport. Not a good experience to say the least. Ended up going to patriot ford, that is where I'll buying all my future vehicles at great dealership. I have no idea how Bob Moore stays in business!

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Worst dealer I've ever dealt with. First time I dealt with them I was buying a used Excursion made a deal late one night "pending gm's approval" I left got a call the next day said they already sold it. I then tried to deal with them in October when I bought my ruby red raptor they laughed me out the door. Thought I'd give them another chance when I bought my wife's new edge sport. Not a good experience to say the least. Ended up going to patriot ford, that is where I'll buying all my future vehicles at great dealership. I have no idea how Bob Moore stays in business!

Hi Jbrowning212,

I'd like to document your feedback about both Bob Moore and Patriot Ford in our system. To get started, PM me your full name, best daytime phone number, info for both dealerships, and your feedback. I'll get this entered into our database.

Crystal

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Jbrowning212,

I'd like to document your feedback about both Bob Moore and Patriot Ford in our system. To get started, PM me your full name, best daytime phone number, info for both dealerships, and your feedback. I'll get this entered into our database.

Crystal

This is awesome! Much Love Ford for being proactive with ****** dealerships.

Zyznasty

Reaction score
Any other news about this? I am looking for a new 2014 in the Texas/Oklahoma area that is reasonably priced and not 10k above MSRP. Thanks