Blue interior....yea or nay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What really looks cool is the all black with carbon fiber (mod) highlights. People have done it here and I think that's the best look....IMO

OP
OP
FullAuto

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What really looks cool is the all black with carbon fiber (mod) highlights. People have done it here and I think that's the best look....IMO

Yea, I would like to see that.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want the brushed aluminum part numbers, I hate chrome.

A green 3M scuff pad will turn your chrome into a brushed aluminum look. In this pic you can see the difference between the stock chrome trim on the shifter handle vs. brushed look around the cup holders and trim around the base of the shifter. I didn't get around to doing the shifter handle yet.

Also if you don't want blue you can vinyl wrap the interior pieces any color you want. I did white carbon fiber on my center stack and working my way to the doors. Hit up Mark at Wu! Wraps.

y8ape4a7.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue interior only looks good if the exterior is blue as well

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not for me, but I think it looks cool with blue ext.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have white with blue interior and love it, it gets so many compliments. The best is the blue on seats.
You need to see both in person as it comes down to YOUR personal preference.

Test_Eng

Reaction score
When I was sitting at the dealer and ordering my Blue '14 SCrew my decision came down to either getting the Sunroof or the blue interior option. I originally had a sunroof in my Nismo Frontier and SE Titan but never really used it. When I purchase my '10 Ram I choose no sunroof and I haven't looked back since.

From reading other posts on this this forum I have seen several posts stating the size of the sunroof on the F150 is not worth the grand they are charging.

Seems the majority on this thread speaks for the blue accent package or this is just a case where those who do not have the package choose not to read this thread and the vote is skewed.

Hopefully I made the better decision with getting the accent package especially given my exterior color is blue. Anyways, time will tell and I'll hopefully get to see my Raptor with the accent package before Santa comes through.