Black Splined Lug Nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds good!

Side note Chris has been awesome to deal with on all transactions. He has great pricing, customer service, and he has access to more products than he advertises. He even contacted me on a sunday to make sure my wheel install went smoothly. Just shoot a pm if there is something u want and u are not sure if he has it or not. He can get all sorts of products and provide good prices.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey does anybody know of any black lugnuts that fit on the stock wheels. i like those procomp splined ones,but i have seen the spined ones from SDHQ and they say they wont fit the stock wheels.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
hey does anybody know of any black lugnuts that fit on the stock wheels. i like those procomp splined ones,but i have seen the spined ones from SDHQ and they say they wont fit the stock wheels.

The base on the Stock lugs are extremely wide and the spline has a very narrow base. They will not work.

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... I put the SDHQ one's on my stockers and haven't had any problems though I haven't done any hardcore off roading (yet). I did notice on install that they were a tad narrower but still locked em down at the base. Wonder if I should be worrying right about now :)

wlug.jpg

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I measured the contact patch on my stock lug nut, compared to the splined. They are the same & will work, although the bulge of the stock nuts serve no purpose other than to cover up the opening.
I confirmed this with the tech @ gorilla
Before switching my stock rims, I did try the black splined lugs & didn't care for the look. JMHO

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The size of the contact area on the lug nuts shouldn't make a difference as long as the rims are hub centric. If they were lug centric it may be an issue, just make sure you don't order any that are.

That being said, Nick, how is $55 shipped for the lug kit? Also, this is for the ProComp kit. I am still looking for the correct part number for reference on the Gorilla lug kit.

Last edited: