Black Screw at dealer unsold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deffenently not buying this truck! The $20k over imho is ridicules but more so was the attitude and knoweldge of the sales manager he was a total *******.

Btw all you guys that already bought and received your trucks at MSRP are liers at least that is what the manager said. He also said only Black has been produced no other color. I told him there are lots of people that have taken delivery of their trucks in all colors, he didn't believe me. He was also not believing the hold issues. All I can say is if they offered me invoice pricing I still wouldn't buy from them. Oh and this was I believe a customer ordered truck but deal fell through. I'm sure it's from when they said they wanted $88k for it.

I will wait until funds are available and order a truck from another dealer.

Sure was a customer order you can tell by the window sticker "Special Order" vs just being a stock order. At this price this truck will sit on that lot and rot.

Also, I can never understand how some managers are so out of touch with the vehicles they sell. When you can tell the ford dealer more about a truck something is wrong with that.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are the same people who had 3 mortgages , reverse mortgages , zero money down and will never have any money cuz the **** it away. Or they are rich , could be that too ;)

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found a Black Screw at SoCal dealer in Riverside Ca. Looks great but they are asking $20k over MSRP $68,805. Leaving dealer now so will post pix later. Now I think I might be placing an order after first of the year.

*****!!

OCMDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maryland has at least 2 dealers willing at MSRP... one had a 24 unit allocation... the other only had 3 units and sold 2 special orders chose to order a stock unit for number 3.....

Plenty desiring 5k to15k over....