Birthday gift for a Raptor owner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I am in need of some help from you wonderful gentlemen!

Hubby has a birthday coming up and I want to get him something for the new Raptor, but have no idea what to get. Lights??? Winch??? I don't think he wants to change the bumpers... Any cool stuff you can suggest would be greatly appreciated. What would you want?

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How cool are you!

Maybe a 20" LED light bar for his front bumper? M&R seems to have a great price on one. You can find there info on the vendor list to the right --------->

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Nice Trey! ;)

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
+1 on the light bar. That's one nice gift.

PS: Props to ya. Your hubby is one lucky guy!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Depending on how much you want to spend there's tons of options.

I mean, I asked for RPG's Stage 4 for my birthday...

If you want to stay in the realm of "reasonable" I agree with Tizz. an M&R 20" LED bar is $375 I think.

Or you could get him the Outlaw Raptor hood light mounts and some HIDs to go on them. Rigid Dually spot beams or M&R 6" LED lights also fit up there.

An Exhaust cut out from Badlanz HPE or DMH would also be a cool gift and only costs about $200 installed.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
A 5 Star tunner is always good, Cold Air Intake.
Check out RaptorAddict.com, he list items from $50 and below or $50 - $150.
All depends on how much you want to spend or how GREAT your husband has been to you. But REMEMBER the NICER the gift you get him, the NICER the gift HE GETS YOU! lol
Good luck.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I am in need of some help from you wonderful gentlemen!

Hubby has a birthday coming up and I want to get him something for the new Raptor, but have no idea what to get. Lights??? Winch??? I don't think he wants to change the bumpers... Any cool stuff you can suggest would be greatly appreciated. What would you want?

He don't need a winch, he already has one! HAhahaa. Sorry. Hey, I would give him a credit card / gift Card or he may not get what he really wants. I asked for gift card for X-mas so I could buy a night vision scope for a rifle, I got lots of gift cards to a local gun shop but not the right gun store. They didn't sell the scopes. DAMN! HAhahaaaaaaaa. I spent them but still had to spend more for the scope anyway! So save some money and just give him cash and a card that says Parts fund. Its safer.............

BDRAG

OP
OP
RaptorWifey

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions so far guys!

He don't need a winch, he already has one! HAhahaa. Sorry. Hey, I would give him a credit card / gift Card or he may not get what he really wants.
BDRAG
lol...cute... I do hear you, but I'm usually not one for gift cards.

All depends on how much you want to spend or how GREAT your husband has been to you. But REMEMBER the NICER the gift you get him, the NICER the gift HE GETS YOU! lol

He is pretty darn great, and took me on a tropical vacation for my B-Day!! So I have no problem spending a decent amount on something he would really enjoy... I would think 2K would be about my max and would have to be something kick ass...