BFG KO2 Sizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OriginalToken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The difference is the load range. The 35X12.50R17 is a load range E (10ply) the LT315/70R17 designed for the Raptor is a load rance C (6ply). You will notice a bit harsher of a ride with the 35X12.50 if you care about that type of stuff.

You can also get the 315/70R17 in 10 ply and range E. That is what I put on my Raptor when the factory tires were EOL. I ended up taking a couple more pounds of air out of each tire and can't really tell the difference in ride quality, although for sure at the suggested pressure they were more harsh.

And the 10 ply / range E tires have already lasted longer than the factory 6 ply / range C tires did, and they are still at about 50%, looks like they might go twice as far, or more.

T!

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the 315/70R17 E tires and well and I run 34 and 36 psi and felt just as comfortable on road and def more forgiving when I nail a rock off-road. Can also confirm that same daily and off road milage the E's have held longer