BFG KM2 vs Goodyear MTR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having an issue. Im done with AT KO! tires.... The choice is BFG MTR 35x12.5x17which will cost me nothing.. or Goodyear MTR in stock size at 300-500 more..

Conditions..

AZ Deserts
CO
NM
NV
CA

High speed curves on hwys

I think the raptor can go anyplace a Jeep Goes.. Moab, ETC!!!

I love Toyo but no way im going with 20 lbs a wheel heavyer tires.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Brett

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had them both--several sets of the GY. Could not give me(not kidding just try me)the BFG's. Had a sidewall tear the first time I took them to the ranch later that day. The tear did not go through the whole sidewall but cut a flap. In 48 hours had those mounted and then taken off with my money refunded at Discount and went with Nitto Terra's.

Have had the MTR's on the Raptor--like them but they do not make the size I need after I went to 37x18......

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had both the KM2s as well as the MTRs. They are both great tires and I loved them both. If the KM2s will cost you nothing, the choice is simple.

OP
OP
B

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very worried about sharp rocks.. is the km2 equal in sidewall to the AT KO? Btw long coversation with BFG, There are no special AT KO tires designed with ford for the raptor this is urban myth.

OP
OP
B

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to get the MTR tires, they are not so easy to get, will have them early Nov, will do a full review and long term updates.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love my MTR's. Do amazing in the mud, and arent that loud on the highway.

OP
OP
B

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was the chunking from the bfg I can't stand who blocks gone

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members