best window deflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guyzilla

Reaction score
I have a 2018 raptor and did the ceramic tint of all windows (air 90 mostly due to GA laws) and looking for the best window deflectors to install as well. I must crack my windows an inch or two when i park it in the 95 degree weather to get the heat out. can't tell really how much the ceramic helps but the window crack is crucial. anyone have good experience with a deflector like weathertech, etc? something that isn't overly noticeable? thanks

BHook

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WeatherTech Light Smoke, in channel, on mine, like that I can see through them (as apposed to the dark smoke). No issues with windows reversing when auto up commanded.

Grant

Reaction score
I have the WeatherTech in Channel ones and unfortunately the window I use the most on the driver side broke and a few pieces fell down in the door so I just ripped the remaining off of the driver side. Need to buy another set I guess. Gen 2

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure which thread, but I saw someone here post pic of deflectors and they were much thinner, lower profile, especially from front door edge halfway up, contoured.

And while I'm at it, question: Aside from liking the look, I never got the purpose behind these. I can't imagine they would stop rain drops from coming in if driving in rain with windows open. Are they solely for the purpose of deflecting wind when driving with windows open? TY.

OP
OP
G

guyzilla

Reaction score
when its 100 degrees outside you would be surprised just how much relief you can get by cracking windows just an inch while parked. you can also get a quick summer shower that will soak your nice new seats and electronics if you don't have a deflector.

bmexline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do help if the windows are cracked and it's raining but for me the biggest thing is being able to lower the windows a little bit when parked to let air circulate and lower the inside temps during summer.

Ron johnston

Reaction score
I tried the avs in channel deflectors and the deflectors are too wide. Causes the windows to auto reverse every time. I tried waiting for several days to allow them to reform but that did not happen