Best tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a write up we did

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really like my WeatherTech which is basically a rebranded Lomax but with the great WT support/warranty. I've also used the MX4 but love how easy the WT is to completely remove from the truck if I need the full bed and don't want to block the rear window.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FYI, the factory is the Retrax Pro. If you search on this forum alot of guys that have the factory said it's made by Retrax Pro. Ford just brands it with their own logo.. That's one of the reasons I went with Factory. Plus if the factory installs it it's covered under bumper to bumper warranty.
A lot of the covers that vehicle manufacturers use are rebranded covers (Bak, Retrax, UnderCover, Ect., the RetraxPro XR actually has a limited lifetime warranty on it as well if bought aftermarket(probably a lot cheaper than through Ford, especially if ordered through me as I am able to offer special pricing for forum members). It is a great cover especially with having the T-slot rails that allow for the addition of crossbars and certain T-slot compatible racks installed

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the Peragon Tonneau cover? Looks to be better than anything else out there IMO. Only downfall appears to be that you can’t fold it up if you have something in the back of your bed. I’ve been looking for awhile and I’m pretty sure I’m going to buy the Peragon. I’ve never seen one in person tho. Wondering if anyone has one and can tell me their opinion of it.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the Peragon Tonneau cover? Looks to be better than anything else out there IMO. Only downfall appears to be that you can’t fold it up if you have something in the back of your bed. I’ve been looking for awhile and I’m pretty sure I’m going to buy the Peragon. I’ve never seen one in person tho. Wondering if anyone has one and can tell me their opinion of it.
Someone was talking about the peragon cover in another thread, seems pretty awesome.