Best shops in LA / the valley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Citizen Park

Reaction score
Visited WOG and Evil Manufacturing earlier this week.

WOG - Really cool guys who answered all my newbie questions. They were working on some heavily-modded rigs. I plan on going back and doing some work with them. They're closest to the DTLA (area where I live).

Evil Manufacturing - Doug and his team were just as cool... very approachable. Also had some bad-ass rigs 'under construction'. These are more grizzled vets. Also plan on coming back

Appt required... avoid their lunch break, let them eat ; )

Last edited:

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Visited WOG and Evil Manufacturing earlier this week.

WOG - Really cool guys who answered all my newbie questions. They were working on some heavily-modded rigs. I plan on going back and doing some work with them. They're closest to the DTLA (area where I live).

Evil Manufacturing - Doug and his team were just as cool... very approachable. Also had some bad-ass rigs 'under construction'. These are more grizzled vets. Also plan on coming back

Appt required... avoid during their lunch break ; )

+1 for WOG. Those guys are great and know what they are talking about, not just trying to sell you.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
If I lived in LA, My truck would get dropped off at Galpin, SVC or HRD. ( no particular order).

"grizzled vets" is NOT how I'd describe Evil Mfg.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Haha... fair enough. Rephrase... the older cats look like they've seen it all.

I will say this. Galpin has done more cars, trucks, UFOs than all of the aforementioned offroad shops combined. The quality standards at Galpin are far and beyond any other shop that I've ever walked into. They truly have seen it all.

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will say this. Galpin has done more cars, trucks, UFOs than all of the aforementioned offroad shops combined. The quality standards at Galpin are far and beyond any other shop that I've ever walked into. They truly have seen it all.

Agreed as well. I have had some work done there too. For me its Galpin and WOG. They both have their benefits. Both are great for different reasons. You are correct through, there is probably not much Galpin hasn't seen.