Best place to find a Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTC

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and just starting my Gen1 Raptor search. I've been Googling, Craigslist, etc. I came across USClassifiedsforall.com and founds some "good deals". Googled the site and found it to be a scam. So, just trying to reach out to see if there are some places that are under the radar to find one or just any legit place.

CHanly83

Reaction score
@MTC don’t mind this guy, he “owns” a raptor but probably will never drive it! You just learn to ignore the peanut gallery.
To try to help answer your question, just stay diligent and keep searching the car sales sites. Just keep in mind location will have a lot to do with how the vehicle was treated.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@MTC don’t mind this guy, he “owns” a raptor but probably will never drive it! You just learn to ignore the peanut gallery.
To try to help answer your question, just stay diligent and keep searching the car sales sites. Just keep in mind location will have a lot to do with how the vehicle was treated.

Or see it. I did make my first payment today.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stick with cars.com, autotrader, and carvana. Like you experienced already if you get off the beaten path you're bound to run into some funny business.

Also check the Raptors for sale section of this forum. Some great trucks in there from unmolested garage queens all the way to insane custom rides like @PorterW1111's 39" monster.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I stick with cars.com, autotrader, and carvana. Like you experienced already if you get off the beaten path you're bound to run into some funny business.

Also check the Raptors for sale section of this forum. Some great trucks in there from unmolested garage queens all the way to insane custom rides like @PorterW1111's 39" monster.

Aww shucks... thanks lol

@MTC I’ll post the link in here for you

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/testing-the-waters-12-screw-w-39s-and-icon-stage-4.78024/

some of it is outdated as I can never make up my mind and am always adding and subtracting from the truck

and this is the build thread if you want to poke around there

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/up-for-new-tires-contemplating-39s.75687/

Last edited:

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and just starting my Gen1 Raptor search. I've been Googling, Craigslist, etc. I came across USClassifiedsforall.com and founds some "good deals". Googled the site and found it to be a scam. So, just trying to reach out to see if there are some places that are under the radar to find one or just any legit place.

Also if you list out your wants in the gen1 here the group is pretty good at keeping a lookout for you in their local areas.

color
Miles
Mods
Cab size
Price cap/ish preferred.

Tomhorn

Reaction score
Saw one Nielsen ford sussex nj great place they work with you on pricing too ordered a 19 in 0ct18 they ordered with no nothing added good folks got my 14 too and they discounted 1000 and threw in factory bedliner