Best light for the money

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This has been covered so many times before it's silly. Even @jake's lights make light. Put them next to each other on day 1 and again 3 years down the road and the difference will become clear as daylight. Nothing in this world escapes the constantly proven fact that you get what you pay for. Nothing

im not saying they wont do that.
i am saying that even if they suck in 3 years they still work, and even if i need to replace them and buy the same thing in 3 years im still at 15-20% the cost of a single light from these high dollar guys and now i have two sets lol.

also the ones i keep buying are getting cheaper with each passing year, it looks like the lights you guys are buying are staying the same price or getting more "features" and being more expensive.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Except the cow the served you was road kill. lol Did I say I was out?

its the same LED. same beef brother just a different presentation.
you are garbage at analogies, but you can be in if you want.

i know the butthurt is real in here for some dudes.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thing is here is we are suggesting what the OP is asking, Best light for the money. Baja Designs for the money, dollar for dollar is the best for your dollar spent. Your time is money too. Having to deal with cheap troublesome lights takes time compared to something that works and works well. Might not be a big equation in the mix but it does add up.

We get it @AndysLog , you have your opinion and you think all lights are created equal with some minor enhancements but yet you haven’t actually seen the difference to make a valid judgement that means anything. Your credibility on the matter doesn’t mean much. And there is nothing that can be done to change your mind. Even if you saw them in person to see a valid comparison you would still argue your point because no ones really likes to have to admit they might be wrong. You are the type of person that will stick to your beliefs no matter what. I understand a lot of folks are like that.

But for the OP, the best light for the money really depends on how you plan on using it. @RWE , can you clarify your use case?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
This is like the hilarity of when some wannabe operator tries to do a shoot house at night with their 1,000+ lumen sure fire hand held.

Yeah, it’s great outside when you’re trying to light up a target 200 yards out, but, the first time your 1k lumens bounces back at you off the eggshell, semi-gloss interior paint, you’re seeing nothing but spots but hey - you have the baddest handheld light on earth, right?

what are we, a bunch of lumen shaming b!tches?

i-thought-****.jpg

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thing is here is we are suggesting what the OP is asking, Best light for the money. Baja Designs for the money, dollar for dollar is the best for your dollar spent. Your time is money too. Having to deal with cheap troublesome lights takes time compared to something that works and works well. Might not be a big equation in the mix but it does add up.

We get it @AndysLog , you have your opinion and you think all lights are created equal with some minor enhancements but yet you haven’t actually seen the difference to make a valid judgement that means anything. Your credibility on the matter doesn’t mean much. And there is nothing that can be done to change your mind. Even if you saw them in person to see a valid comparison you would still argue your point because no ones really likes to have to admit they might be wrong. You are the type of person that will stick to your beliefs no matter what. I understand a lot of folks are like that.

But for the OP, the best light for the money really depends on how you plan on using it. @RWE , can you clarify your use case?

lol you guys are like broken records and arent even reading what im saying.

Darick

Reaction score
This is like the hilarity of when some wannabe operator tries to do a shoot house at night with their 1,000+ lumen sure fire hand held.

Yeah, it’s great outside when you’re trying to light up a target 200 yards out, but, the first time your 1k lumens bounces back at you off the eggshell, semi-gloss interior paint, you’re seeing nothing but spots but hey - you have the baddest handheld light on earth, right?

what are we, a bunch of lumen shaming b!tches?

i-thought-****.jpg

You forgot to mention that they're clearing the house with a Remington 700.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What was I thinking? Thank you Andyslog for making things clear for me. I just went outside and took off all my lights and what not and bars....You would be really proud of me....I wasted almost No money on my mod. I went with a $10 3 pack of LED flash lights,( because they DO look like to have the same LEDS that are in the Baja and Rigid) and instead of expensive hardware I used a rope to mount them on the ADD bumper that also now, out of a sudden, seems like a complete waste of money.

Except I bought a large filet from a local butcher but I did give him a hard time about the history of the filet. I got it now....

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What was I thinking? Thank you Andyslog for making things clear for me. I just went outside and took off all my lights and what not and bars....You would be really proud of me....I wasted almost No money on my mod. I went with a $10 3 pack of LED flash lights,( because they DO look like to have the same LEDS that are in the Baja and Rigid) and instead of expensive hardware I used a rope to mount them on the ADD bumper that also now, out of a sudden, seems like a complete waste of money.

Except I bought a large filet from a local butcher but I did give him a hard time about the history of the filet. I got it now....

yea that doesnt make any sense either man. its a good try.
im wrong a lot, just give it a day or two im sure you will come up with something better.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im not saying they wont do that.
i am saying that even if they suck in 3 years they still work, and even if i need to replace them and buy the same thing in 3 years im still at 15-20% the cost of a single light from these high dollar guys and now i have two sets lol.

also the ones i keep buying are getting cheaper with each passing year, it looks like the lights you guys are buying are staying the same price or getting more "features" and being more expensive.

I'm not going to disagree with your economic points however when it comes to quality, versatility, longevity, and overall performance there is no comparison. I've got some cheap lights too. But they aren't on my raptor