Best light for the money

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

If he is going to be bashing his lights into shit and wrecking them, what brand is going to warranty intentional damage? Yeah, I am sure Baja Designs will send out replacement lenses but if he has to send back a bar that is completely destroyed, twisted, cracked beyond repair, etc then he is better off with cheap shit for cosmetic purposes only to look cool.

https://www.bajadesigns.com/help/warranty-policy.asp

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If he is going to be bashing his lights into shit and wrecking them, what brand is going to warranty intentional damage? Yeah, I am sure Baja Designs will send out replacement lenses but if he has to send back a bar that is completely destroyed, twisted, cracked beyond repair, etc then he is better off with cheap shit for cosmetic purposes only to look cool.

https://www.bajadesigns.com/help/warranty-policy.asp

No need to send bar back if he breaks a lease he can just replace the lense that’s what makes them awesome

They call it U Service where you can replace the parts yourself if you want

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well that settles it. You plan on ruining it by bashing it. So your best light for the money would be any subpar $100 light in quantity 2 at a minimum. Ideally you would want a way to extend the light beyond the truck so you only damage the light without damaging the truck too severely. A quick release would be ideal too. So that way you can easily swap them out when you bash in the first one, hence why I mentioned getting 2 at a minimum. You could even get a dozen of these so you will have a long term supply on hand and still have spent less than one higher quality brand light.

Please post videos of you bashing it into shit.

full circle lol.

:specialed:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was gonna say... I prefer 9mm because it's inexpensive/available which is why most of my handguns are 9mm... err wait I'm from NY... no Mr Law, I don't own any firearms, firearms are evil... :) (lies, i own a shit ton of 'em)