GEN 2 Best $80 bucks spent. Thanks forum members. Rear wheel wells

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great specially on light colors Ill have to do mine soon.

infernoz07

Reaction score
OP: please clarify: you got Linex Brand done for $80? I have two near me and one won't touch it (too much time per one owner) and the other quoted me $500 due the masking time/labor overall. I did mine myself with a spray can of something tough but I know it won't last. Looking for input so I can go talk to my LineX dealers someday.

Nickshu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did mine with 3M professional undercoating in spray cans. Came out great. On a white truck those white wells stick out like a sore thumb. Looks great!!

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some on here have used Raptor Liner. It is very similar to Line-X. I have all the materials to do mine now, just have to get the time and energy to do it.

You can get the kit on amazon and comes with a spray gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigTomJR

Reaction score
Just had my 19 done these guys also did my 18 flawless job and was 350 out the door

LINE-X of Monmouth County

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried plastic inserts. Too hard and fit was not that great. Looked around forum found that some were using Linex. Did it today. Looks awesome. 80 bucks out the door. Before and after.

9151c0fe246110e0f3c3fbc316fe24bb.jpg

c2731b3f619ab288f508e939ce730be2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You went to Line-X or you used a product like Line-X??? No way a Line-X dealer is going to do that for $80...maybe $80 per wheel?? Looks great,what did you use?