Bentley to Raptor from Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roncooper

Reaction score
Well I sold the bentley conti gt and bought a Raptor. Ive owned or own a lot of cars and this truck is on of my favorites. It's a 2013 tuxedo black with all the factory options but the graphics. I've been reading here for some time but I figured I'd say hello and see if there are any other Buckeyes around Columbus?

OP
OP
R

roncooper

Reaction score
The bentley was a DD it had 100k when I turned it in. I've been keeping an eye on the raptor market and it's pretty strong so I decided to pull on one before I was paying over msrp for a used truck

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I sold the bentley conti gt and bought a Raptor. Ive owned or own a lot of cars and this truck is on of my favorites. It's a 2013 tuxedo black with all the factory options but the graphics. I've been reading here for some time but I figured I'd say hello and see if there are any other Buckeyes around Columbus?

Welcome, I live in columbus. New albany actually. You know of any good areas to go off-roading around columbus?
GO BUCKS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk