Bent my frame? Help! (pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not too expensive to have a shop get the truck on a frame machine and measure the frame to check everything out. I've had it done before after shifting my bumpstomp support a smidge, luckily it was all still to spec.

OP
OP
Zoeth

Zoeth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks guys! Will def call up RPG on monday and see what they recommend as well as have the frame measured before and after the kit. Def going to be a FRF supporter 4life!

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You could measure things yourself and see if anything is out of whack. Sunday is a good day to swing by the dealership and measure a new one on the lot and compare it to yours.
One easy measurement is to measure from the center of the front rim to the back and then check that against the other side, I have seen repaired vehicles come off the frame machine and still have a different measurement from side to side. You could also measure your box from corner to corner and compare those measurements.

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A steelers fan I like it! :fuckyea:

As for the gap in the tail gate that can happen from just regular off road driving. Because the bedside flex so much you'll get a spread at the too of the tailgate so the gap will be uneven. To help fix that TMX makes a bed stabilizer to keep things in line! I have a set and my bed spread was off almost an inch I didn't think it would be that bad but then again I never noticed it till someone pointed it out but now it's all in line and good!!

Here's the link to my how too! Extremely easy to install!

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/bed-stabilizer-how-25917/

OP
OP
Zoeth

Zoeth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yea and a big game today. Anyways that mod is awesome I think between that and RPG's kit I might be set not only back to stock but better than. I got some phone calls to make.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

You could measure things yourself and see if anything is out of whack. Sunday is a good day to swing by the dealership and measure a new one on the lot and compare it to yours.
One easy measurement is to measure from the center of the front rim to the back and then check that against the other side, I have seen repaired vehicles come off the frame machine and still have a different measurement from side to side. You could also measure your box from corner to corner and compare those measurements.

Justvettn I just went out and mesaured during halftime. From what I could tell (granted just a tape measure) They measured exactly the same. I assume that is a very good sign

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea as long as the measurements are all good I think you're ok.. Yea time to make some calls to order some parts it's a little piece of mind these mods! I know both companies very well when you call them tell them that pat sent you! They'll hook you up!!

OP
OP
Zoeth

Zoeth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea as long as the measurements are all good I think you're ok.. Yea time to make some calls to order some parts it's a little piece of mind these mods! I know both companies very well when you call them tell them that pat sent you! They'll hook you up!!

Will do! thanks so much bro!
Woo go steelers!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No problem man glad to help!

Yea it feels good to beat the ravens!!! We might not be doing to well to start the season but to beat the ravens makes it all better hahaha