GEN 2 Below invoice dealers in SoCal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael Wong

Reaction score
Villa ford is collecting raptors, they aren’t interested in selling under MSRP. Haggled with them for a good 3 months - I think they have more raptors than another vehicle in the lot. I was able to get a deal through Santa Margherita ford which is my local dealership. However, I was about to pull the trigger with Tyler at future ford in Sacramento (he’s a member on the board). Good guy and no games. Just came down to shorter drive and keeping it local for me. There are deals out there but most dealers here in SoCal are just waiting for the next sucker to pay msrp or above.

TopElement

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zero deals in So Cal. Ken Grody in Buena Park is still selling above sticker. CRAZY . . .
I've been looking in Maine at Yankee Ford and they have decent deals.
Ken Grody in Redlands was the best I found at just $1k mark-up. Easy deal, out of there in 1 hour.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Villa ford is collecting raptors, they aren’t interested in selling under MSRP. Haggled with them for a good 3 months - I think they have more raptors than another vehicle in the lot. I was able to get a deal through Santa Margherita ford which is my local dealership. However, I was about to pull the trigger with Tyler at future ford in Sacramento (he’s a member on the board). Good guy and no games. Just came down to shorter drive and keeping it local for me. There are deals out there but most dealers here in SoCal are just waiting for the next sucker to pay msrp or above.
Future ford is my local dealer and they are the biggest joke around. I dealt with DJ Singh who is the fleet manager and he really tried to convince me he got me a deal by saying he would give me 10k by selling it to me at full msrp...i laughed in his face and should him multiple links of dealers selling 2020 raptors for 6-7k off msrp.

He looked stunned and said "wow I just sold 3 today at 5k over msrp so if I can talk my GM into letting you have one with another 5k off do we have a deal ?" I said so u mean sell me one at the actual msrp?" No ,no we don't have a deal .

I tried to deal with Ken grody as well but again they wouldn't budget at going under msrp it hell even letting one go for msrp.

At the end of the day I found a dealer in far northern California that let me have 3k off msrp which isn't anywhere newr the deals I found out of state. The same truck I just paid 72k for I found for 67k outside of California

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The demand for Raptors is probably the highest in SoCal than anywhere else in the country.

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HELL NO for Ken Grody for me.. Cocky dealership, cocky salesman with almost 0 knowledge of Raptor or whatever they sell.

I had some Jack A$$ from the Carlsbad location call me and was trying to make a deal. He didn't know anything and tried to talk to me like he was a shrink or something. I ended up telling him to F off. What a condescending POS.

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one i found back in SD that i am working on now. 8K off msrp just to start... They also have a 14 Gen 1 I wouldn't mind having too. Harder to drive 20 to buy a used truck sight unseen. New is another story.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hold strong my So Cal friends. The deals will have to come soon. Someone mentioned Villa Ford and Im not sure exactly which one it is but one locally has like 48 2019's on the lot. Soon enough they are gonna feel the pinch.