GEN 2 Below invoice dealers in SoCal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CA818

Reaction score
Looking to trade in my 2018 for a 2020. Anyone have good leads at SoCal dealers please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try McCoy and Mills Ford. I negotiated a $2000 under MSRP deal on a 2020 SCAB but it sold the following day. Other dealers I dealt with acted as though they had zero sales goals to meet and would not deal.

Last edited:

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One would think there would be deals to be had but seems to currently not be the case. Villa Ford in Orange has around 45 2019's at $3500 off sticker. I have not pushed on them but that is still not enough for a 19. The dealer back home is South Dakota is around $7000-8000 off MSRP on 2020's but they do not have CA Emissions package. I know there are ways around this but not sure I want the hassle.

RadDad760

Reaction score
Call Josh Irvine at Penske Ford in La Mesa - great guy, straight forward, and he’ll take care of you with a good deal. His number is 619-942-0553

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One would think there would be deals to be had but seems to currently not be the case. Villa Ford in Orange has around 45 2019's at $3500 off sticker. I have not pushed on them but that is still not enough for a 19. The dealer back home is South Dakota is around $7000-8000 off MSRP on 2020's but they do not have CA Emissions package. I know there are ways around this but not sure I want the hassle.
There is no hassle. There is no CA emissions package. It is a line on the sticker only, which FYI, is meaningless to CA anyway. Every Raptor has 50 state CARB emissions, period. I bought my truck in SD. To register in CA with any out of state vehicle you need a smog check. The truck also requires to be weighed. They will pop your hood to look for the sticker. Pay your exorbitant taxes and done.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to trade in my 2018 for a 2020. Anyone have good leads at SoCal dealers please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zero deals in So Cal. Ken Grody in Buena Park is still selling above sticker. CRAZY . . .
I've been looking in Maine at Yankee Ford and they have decent deals.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yankee has some 2019's for $10k off MSRP. Don't forget to subtract shipping costs from your deal to see the "true" selling purchase price.

Last edited: