GEN 2 Below invoice dealers in SoCal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ademarco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’m in SD and had to fly to Vegas, but then again I like Vegas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

TopElement

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Puente Hills Ford. They have over 25 leftover 2019’s and they are discounting all SCREW’s roughly $6k below sticker on their website. Make a deal today, last day of the month, and you should be able to negotiate an even sweeter deal.

https://www.puentehillsford.com/new-vehicles/?q=Ford%20raptor&_dFR[type][0]=New&_paymentType=our_price
I wouldn't want to be buying a '19 at this point, when '20s have been out for a while. They need those significant discounts to move year old trucks.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to be buying a '19 at this point, when '20s have been out for a while. They need those significant discounts to move year old trucks.

I agree. For me to pull on a 2019, I'd need 10k off the sticker. It's never going to happen but financially that is the only way it makes sense to me.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. The discount is not significant enough on a 1.5 model year old vehicle. Once the refreshed 2021’s start landing on dealer lots they will be become more motivated. Hell, they even have one new leftover 2018 SCREW still available.