Bed Racks that fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madeSICC88

Reaction score
Have any of you guys used any of the simple post bedracks like the Yakima Outpost or similar variants? I need one to mount a cargo box, don't need a heavy duty overland style rack so one of the more simple ones is what I'm looking for. I see some that say that they fit the 2nd gen but not much for the 1st, I don't imagine that the way they mount would be much different.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Marlboroman

Reaction score
For what it’s worth on the gen1 the lip or mounting channel that runs the bed length is a little narrower than the standard f150. Might have been around 6” but I don’t remember the exact measurements off hand but I had to cut down/weld my rack from my old truck to fit the Raptor. I would suggest measuring the center to center dimension of the lip and find some sort of adjustable system. When looking for a new rack I saw a bunch options but my uses call for heavy duty so had to make what I had work. You’ll find something just keep your eyes peeled