Bed rack with Tonneau Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kishorejoseph

Reaction score
I just recently installed the aluminum 10 inch on voodoo modular rack with the tonneau brackets.. with a bak revolver x4s.. was really impressed with the tonneau cover thought I was going to be disappointed coming a from a retrax revolver which I really liked.. by the way I know the truck is squatting got the deavers +3 on order but there still a couple of weeks out
Hey love the setup. I have the same tonneau cover and was wondering with that bed rack if you're able to still able to roll the x4s tonneau cover all the way back?

Mannyrz

Just me
Reaction score
Thanks.. yes I am it is kind of a pain when the bed is loaded I usually throw my son in there to roll it up when we’re camping,or have to roll it up from The sides when the bed loaded. I went with the 10 inch one wish I would of gone with the 14 inch one now and dealt with the extra wind noise. Would of maid rolling it up easier from the sides and would of given me better visibility out the back window

kishorejoseph

Reaction score
Thanks.. yes I am it is kind of a pain when the bed is loaded I usually throw my son in there to roll it up when we’re camping,or have to roll it up from The sides when the bed loaded. I went with the 10 inch one wish I would of gone with the 14 inch one now and dealt with the extra wind noise. Would of maid rolling it up easier from the sides and would of given me better visibility out the back window

Yeah I imagine it to be a squeeze but I'm glad to hear it rolls back as I have the Bakbox as well. I'll probably go with the 10inch to keep noise down but might have to measure with the the RTT I have in mind how tall it'll be. If it's not bad the 14inch does sound better.

Do you have a link to the 10inch rack...want to make sure I order the right one.

Thanks for the help!

kishorejoseph

Reaction score
View attachment 319978Was out installing the builtright bed panels that’s what it looks like rolled up
Thanks for the follow up pics, looks like that's exactly what I need. Once I finalize the RTT I'll know what size to go with at least.

Do you have the 46" length or the 58"? Looks like the 46" length but wanted to confirm.

Last edited:

Afraidwyre

Reaction score
Im planning to have an undercover armor flex installed on my truck tomorrow. Im taking my truck to an offroad shop to purchase and install - the guy there said he has seen overlanding bed rack systems installed with the right adapters but that I should do my research first.

Admittedly, I dont know where to start. Ive looked at some images and Im struggling with the realization that it may be one or the other, unless anyone knows of a combo that works.

Sorry if this has been discussed before recenrly.
I'm running a RetraxOne XR PolyCarb on my Gen1 and it's phenomenal. When paired with the Front Runner Slimline, low profile rack, its fantastic. You don't lose as much space in the front of the bed with the tonneau cover canister as you might think too. I ordered the cover from Amazon because they had one in stock, and the rack from FrontRunner.

Attachments

• Racksetup.jpg
    Racksetup.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Slimline II Rack.jpg
    Slimline II Rack.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 49

KB Voodoo Fabrications

Reaction score
Max Modular 18" ALUMAX rack on RetraxONE XR

Retrax Attach -1.jpgRetrax Attach -2.jpg

Retrax Attach cropped-1.jpg