Bed rack with Tonneau Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MRB14

Reaction score
Im planning to have an undercover armor flex installed on my truck tomorrow. Im taking my truck to an offroad shop to purchase and install - the guy there said he has seen overlanding bed rack systems installed with the right adapters but that I should do my research first.

Admittedly, I dont know where to start. Ive looked at some images and Im struggling with the realization that it may be one or the other, unless anyone knows of a combo that works.

Sorry if this has been discussed before recenrly.
Hi, I’m so interested in buying that same undercover armor flex but I am checking the best setups for Cover/bed rack. Did you get any bed rack system installed on your rig?

KB Voodoo Fabrications

Reaction score
Hi, I’m so interested in buying that same undercover armor flex but I am checking the best setups for Cover/bed rack. Did you get any bed rack system installed on your rig?

All Max Modular racks will work with that cover.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running a RetraxOne XR PolyCarb on my Gen1 and it's phenomenal. When paired with the Front Runner Slimline, low profile rack, its fantastic. You don't lose as much space in the front of the bed with the tonneau cover canister as you might think too. I ordered the cover from Amazon because they had one in stock, and the rack from FrontRunner.
Anyone know if the Front Runner Slimline II rack shown in this post is the one recommended for the Raptor by FR?

MRB14

Reaction score