Bed Liner which is best

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Raptor1! I have been waiting for you to show up. first of all Welcome to the forum, we are pleased and excited that your finally here. I am going to be back from Iraq sometime in July 2010. I will be putting a spray liner in my Raptor, black with graphics. I want to put SVT or Raptor on the back wall, OR, SVT on the back wall and then put the word Raptor on the floor of the bed. this is my questions: 1. is that too much and 2. what do you think about that set up and how do they do the graphics integrated in the liner?

1. is all about what you like. I like short blondes. what do you like? Graphics on the floor look good,but you really have to look to see them. The graphics on the bed floor also can get scuff marks ect on them. If you plan on using the truck like a truck I would personally only do the bulk head graphics .
2. The graphics are actually done with bedliner material. 1 spray the liner 2.apply a stencil 3.apply colored bedliner material 4.repeat for more than one color(think shadowing or outline)
I personally like your ideas, I will post pics as soon as I get mine done. I am thinking of both SVT and Raptor in the proper fonts on the bulk head for my truck. I wanted to use "Velociraptor" but I see that Henesey is already using that.(bummer).
P.S. I am glad to be back!

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Time to bring a thread back from the dead. I am looking to get a bed liner sprayed in next month. I know there are Speedliner and Line-X dealers around. Did anyone get a liner from Speedliner? Thoughts? I saw one quote above for $395+tax for Speedliner - any estimates for Line-X?

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I ended up going with Line-X (both were available). Too many people I trusted told me to go with Line-X.

vegasfergie

Reaction score
Go with Line-X. I've had them in two different trucks and loved them both. Also, get the UV clearcoat, or whatever they call it. Topcoat, etc. It keeps it looking new. Very durable, and keeps stuff from sliding around in the bed. I would throw some big stuff in the back, and the Line-x was close to indestructable. Haven't got it done to my Raptor yet buck checking prices around town now. My neighbor used to do it, but went out of business when the economy tanked.

And yeah show us pictures when you get it done!

wbimota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my Line-X black.

b216304375.jpg

b216304376.jpg

b216304377.jpg

Price is same as above $450+etc.
They take off the bed extender and bolts on the bed and spray line-x. So you can still use those bolts for additional mod.
Im pretty satisfied with this bed liner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter