Bed Decal Removal......Too Late?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love my front package...I am sure you guys are tired of seeing me write about this, but here are some pics, again...

I agree the bed graphics would look good with the hood...it just looks antiseptic without something to break it up

Attachments

• Photo1[1].jpg
    Photo1[1].jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Photo1.jpg
    Photo1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 65

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go Fast Stickes are the first thing I take off... Work too hard to keep mine looking good to have cheap plastic stickers ******** up my paint! After they start to look like crap or start coming off in a couple of years THEN you will wish you had taken them off I can assure you.

Street Queens--may get another year but then the UV's will take their toll.

When people come up and complement my truck it is for how good the truck and the paint look---not the $30.00 sticker Ford charges a arm and a leg for lol..

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go Fast Stickes are the first thing I take off... Work too hard to keep mine looking good to have cheap plastic stickers ******** up my paint! After they start to look like crap or start coming off in a couple of years THEN you will wish you had taken them off I can assure you.

Street Queens--may get another year but then the UV's will take their toll.

When people come up and complement my truck it is for how good the truck and the paint look---not the $30.00 sticker Ford charges a arm and a leg for lol..

Yeah but my stickers give me an extra 20hp each!